Friday, April 12, 2013

Marc's Valentine 2012 card

I am running late on getting this posted but this is Marc's valentine card I made for him using a free cut file from Card-I-logy Creations at http://designingwithdiecuts.com/freebies/robert-sabuda/doc_details/34-my-one-true-love.html and it almost exactly like their demo.  The paper I used is Bazzil and the designed paper heart is called Anthology (not sure the producer) that I got off the $.10 rack at Your Scrapbook Superstore Clearance Center in Pigeon Forge and with half off I only paid a nickel for it.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Lenoria! Do you have a link to Cardiology Concepts? I tried to Google it but I couldn't find it.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Snoopy,
      I have updated my post with their link but it is designingwithdiecuts.com. Thank you for the compliment on my cards, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete