Sunday, April 14, 2013

A little better pic of Blair's BD card

In this picture you can see the sparkle a little better.  I am going back to my cutter and cut more designs to have on hand in case of inspiration (and I definitely need it!!) or desperation for needed cards.  Anyone have any suggestions for adhesive to glue down these intricate designs?  Thank you Bird for the designs and thank you Penny for leading me to her site.  As I cruise through other blogs such as Penny's, Snoopy's Homemade Fun, BirdsCards, Glenda Brooks, Grace at Th-Inking of You, Jacque's Sunday Sweet Stuff, and several others I see such wonderful creations and am always so amazed.  I just can't seem to get in a creative mode at all even though I need to and make some of my Christmas cards and just cards in general that I need on occasion.  I hate buying cards when I have stuff here to create them with.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely shimmer to this pretty b'day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds cards can be so addicting. I made one of her patterns for my Mom for Mothers Day-posted today so I really love to look at others too!

    ReplyDelete