Friday, April 12, 2013

Blair's Birthday Card 2013


This is Blair's birthday card for 2013.  The pink paper is Bazzil and the white lace-like background is GP from Walmart cut with a free file from Birds Cards and sized to 5x5 square and the square birthday wishes is also from Birds Cards and even though you can't see it in the picture I used a Clear Star glitter pen on the cut out words.  The ribbon is made kind of like rick rack with glitter threads on each side and it was a pain to get through the ribbon cut outs on the top and bottom and trying to get a bow tied with it.  I made the bow and sewed it onto the card with a needle and thread and used Score-tape underneath the bow near the center to tape it down onto the card.  I also used Stardust Stickles, a paintbrush, and a little water to thin the Stickles down and painted the white lacy background to put some sparkle on it.  I hope Blair likes it.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lenoria! I love the added sparkle.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My GOODNESS!!!!!! This card is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it......It is so elegant and delicate looking......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny, coming from you this means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. This is just gorgeous....I love how elegant this looks...just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete