Monday, October 8, 2012

Nutcracker card

This is a cute little digital download I got online.  I am not sure who drew this little guy but I think he is so cute!  Stephanie loves nutcrackers so this card is for her!  I used an embossing folder on the blue surround and the two red lines above and below the picture is just very thin strips of red paper.  I used white Ultrafine Flower Soft for the plume on his cap.  This card was just made and photographed today, 10/08/12 even though the date says 2004, I am using Shanna's camera and have no idea how to change or fix any of the settings on it.  This is not the greatest picture - but I am going to blame that on the fact that I don't know how to adjust the camera.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments and note of encouragement on my blog. It really meant a LOT to me. :D

    I love this card! He's so adorable and the embossing behind it looks fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete