Monday, October 22, 2012

My 16th wedding anniversary




Marc and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary on 10/18/12.  He had to work on that day but took off on Friday so we had a long weekend.  We went to Cades Cove and Roaring Fork nature trail and just played tourist.  It was a really great weekend and the weather was perfect except the dust storm blew in and made the air very cloudy and had a very odd yellowish hue to it on Friday.  I realize how very blessed I am - not only do I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the country, I have a very loving husband and a wonderful family!  Above are some pictures I made Friday.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to spend your anniversary. I love Roaring Fork Nature Trail, too...and want to go to Cade's Cove soon!!! Happy belated Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete