Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Christopher is 29 today!

Today is my son's 29th birthday!  It is so hard to believe that he popped in for a halloween surprise that many years ago.  He was supposed to be born on Thanksgiving that year and I was fine with that, I just wanted him to wait until after lunch because all my family got together at my Mother and Daddy's house for holidays and there was always so much fun, good company, and delicious food!  I did indeed get to enjoy all the food and festivities on Thanksgiving that year and so did Chris.  He was so tiny, he only weighed 4 lbs and 13 ounces but he got to come home with me the same day I was discharged from the hospital and we had to order special preemie diapers.  He was healthy and had no complications from being born almost a month early.  I hope my baby boy had a wonderful birthday and I am proud he is my son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment