Friday, July 18, 2014

Red and White Christmas Card


Here are a couple of pictures of a Christmas catd I made using a design from Kathy Roney at http://www.joyfullymadedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/12/all-about-christmas.html  I asked her if I could copy her card and she was so sweet and said she did not mind at all!  I have the snowflake she used on her card and also the embossing folder for the background but I could not find that specific embossing folder when I started making my background so I used this one and also a snowflake one.  I made one big boo-boo when I embossed these, I embossed too far down on the card for the snowflake to fit, therefore I used this free SVG poinsettia from Images by Heather at this site https://imagesbyheatherm.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/layered-poinsettia-svg-and-dxf-files/.  Both these ladies have some fantastic creations on their sites and I hope if anyone reads this you will be so kind as to stop by and visit with both these ladies.  The stamp is from JustRite and I will have to check out the maker of the embossing folder but I think it is from Crafts Too but possibly Darice.  The ribbon is from my box.  Thanks for looking and I will probably have a card on here later that looks more like the one on Kathy's site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lenoria, sorry I missed your post here...these came out beautiful, I love your poinsettia! Such a classic Christmas card for sure! I really need to get started on mine now before time slips away and it's the week before Christmas! Thanks for mentioning my blog! :-) Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete