Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to All

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!  We always get together on Christmas Eve and eat and have family time and the little ones open presents.  We don't buy gifts for the adults, it is just a catching up time for us.  There were 27 people at my house last night and it was so good to see each of them.  I love family get togethers.  I have cooked and cleaned for the past three days but today I am lazy and just relaxing.  My oldest daughter and my ex-mother-in-law came up and had lunch with me (leftovers) today.  It was hard on all of us, especially Ina, with my ex-father-in-law not here with us but with everyone being together it made the first holiday a little easier to get through and she could not be lonesome during the time she was up here because with all the noise you could not even hear yourself think!  The major holidays are the only times during the year that I really cook and have that many people here.  All 3 of my biological children and families were here as well as one of Marc's daughters and her family, my current mother-in-law, my ex-mother-in-law, one of my brothers and his wife, one niece and her husband, and several friends.  I feel so very, very blessed to have my family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment