Monday, July 1, 2013

SFC2613 Purple Passion

This is a card I made for Kathy's BD card this year.  It is an image from Squigglefly called Simple Pleasures Birdbath by Maria Shega. The purple, yellow, and green cardstock is coredinations.  It is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  The butterflies are from Fred She Said which I printed on yellow cardstock and cut out with scissors and popped them up so they would look kind of 3D.  The vines behind the butterflies on the sides are an SVG from Penny Duncan Creations called vines.  I went over the saying on the card with Clear Star gelly roll pen.  I am entering this into Squigglefly challenge SFC2613 Purple Passion.

6 comments:

  1. Lenoria this is gorgeous! It's one of my favorite images anyway, but your coloring is great. I really like how you cut some of the ferns outside of the box and let them float on to the other layers. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a gorgeous image that I haven't see before. I love it. Thanks so making a beautiful card for this week's challenge. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I totally love the card shape, that great Squigglefly image (you colored perfectly btw), and the amazing butterflies. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness-is this ever gorgeous!!! AMAZING!! Thanks for joining our Squigglefly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knew you would win the challenge! How fun. Can't wait to see what you make with the prizes you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love this image and you have really made it pop with your step card and the gorgeous butterflies surrounding it! Congrats on winning the Squigglefly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete