Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blair's Baby Shower card



This is the card I made for Blair's baby shower.  The template is from Deneen and her blog is
http://www.apathofpaper.blogspot.ca//view/flipcard/search/label/Template#!http://apathofpaper.blogspot.com/2011/02/dresser-stair-step-template-correction.html.  I had to tweak it a little so it would be a 5x7 card.  The bear image and blanket in the drawers are clipart images.  The baby image is from Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  The bottom welcome label is a SVG from Pablo called labels 1 and the oval portion is an inside from another cut because I obviously do not have an oval or a circle template on my computer that I can use with SCAL!  I have bunches of files downloaded but not one single one for an oval or circle, I have scalloped ovals and circles but no plain ones.  The baby image was cut from the file I used and wrangled around to fit and I measured around the picture and then cut on a plain piece of paper and using Penny Duncan's tutorial for cutting pictures on my Cricut I then hit "load paper" and removed the cut and then put the picture under the paper so the picture would show in the opening and pressed it down and then removed the original template and hit "load paper" again and cut it on my Cricut.  I could have never gotten this image cut out without Penny's directions - Thank You bunches Penny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment