Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas blessed with family and friends.  My Christmas was so full and wonderful and I consider myself to be SO blessed!!  All but one of mine and Marc's children and their families were here last night, Heather could not make it since she lives in SC, but she called.  One of my brothers, his wife, and his daughter were here and one of my nieces and her husband came up, as did my ex-mother and father-in-law.  Also, one of Angel's friends was here to share the meal with us.  So, all in all it was a great evening!  We did not buy gifts for anyone except for the children, all the grown-ups just talk and visit.  Some of my family from Christmas Eve came back today for re-runs on the food and I still have a lot left over.  I don't cook "major" meals except on holidays but I do enjoy the cooking and the family and friends who come and help enjoy it.  So, for anyone out there who reads my little blog I am sending you lots of hugs and wishes for a Merry Christmas and hopes for a blessed and happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment