Friday, November 23, 2012

Hope everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!  I cooked my desserts Wednesday and cooked my ham, turkey, and dressing Thursday.  Most of my family were here and I had such a wonderful day!  I am so very, very thankful for my family and the fact that we are all healthy and able to enjoy time together.  My oldest granddaughter, Amiti, had to work yesterday afternoon, or I should say last night, she had to be at work at 8:00 p.m. and got off at 5:00 a.m. today!!  She works at Rue21 at Tanger Mall in Pigeon Forge and last night on the 11:00 news they showed Tanger Mall and all the people who were shopping.  The reporter said that people were having to park approximately two miles away to go shopping at the mall because all the parking spaces were full - that is true shopping dedication!!  I am not going shopping during all the madness and I haven't gotten to talk to Amiti this morning, hopefully she is sleeping, but I bet she got a real shopping education last night about how a lot of people act when trying to get a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment