Monday, February 13, 2012

Surprise Purse Valentines

These are some purses I made from the template I won from a blog hop at Creations by AR.  This is such a fabulous template and I have loved using it.  I made 10 valentine purses for the ladies at Marc's work and then Elaina and Sierra wanted me to make "special" valentines for their teachers and Sierra's bus driver.  This template could be used for anything just by changing up the closure and using flowers, buttons, a bow, or just about anything else!  Thank you to Adela for coming up with such a wonderful template and I am so glad I won it especially when I did because it has sure come in handy.  Thank you Adela and thank you Maria!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lenoria! Oh your little purses are so cute and I'll bet the ladies at work just loved them!!! Congrats on winning the template! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment! Enjoy your Sunday!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for your very sweet comment on my blog...and the giggle about your roses....I also appreciate the heads up about my Windows Live account....apparently they are messing with something again.....This is SO aggravating.....Hoping they get it fixed FAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lenoria, many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I am sorry for getting back to you after forever. I was very busy with relocating to India and then, a crippling sickness due to the relocation. I do have DVDs coming up. You can write to me requesting DVDs for specific designs at mailaadyaa@gmail.com. We sure will get back to you with a competent price quote :)

    ReplyDelete