Thursday, June 13, 2013

Melba's BD card 2013

This is Melba's birthday card I made using gemstones cardstock in pink diamond (I found there are several named this) so the name is GX-GEM180-12 and the white is gemstones pearl both by coredinations and have a shimmer. The larger pearls are from Jolee's boutique and the small pearls are by bridal collections by David Tutera. The lacy design is a free cut file from BirdsCards.com.  I googled center step cards and got this template from Grace Nywening at th-ink-ingofyou.blogspot.com at this post http://th-ink-ingofyou.blogspot.com/2011/05/fathers-day-center-step-and-directions.html.  I then just resized it to fit a 5x7 envelope.  The tulips are from FredSheSaid and were colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  The swirly around the tulips are a Spellbinders die.  I used a hotglue gun to glue the pearls down really good (I hope) because I hate for things to come apart!  A hotglue gun should never be issued to a non-licensed user, I had enough strings that I could have sewn a quilt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment